Spirit Design assumes no responsibility for the content of other websites accessible via hyperlinks on this website. The use of the stored content on this website requires Spirit Design’s prior consent. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to change or update the information contained in this site at any time and without prior notice. All information published on our website such as texts, files, compositions and images are copyrighted and protected. Any publication, reproduction, distribution or other use – even in part – requires the written permission of Spirit Design.
Which personal data do we process?
- Contact details in business transactions
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the server in your browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.). They can only be read by the server that set them. If you delete or block cookies, you may not be able to use all website functions (e.g. preferences and language settings).
The following cookies are set on the Spirit Design website: The website works with the WordPress plugin “Polylang”. Except for the language settings, no other cookies are set
Personal data in business transactions
In the course of business initiation and business transactions with our customers, we store contact data, contract data, order data, billing data and correspondence. The personal data you provide will only be used internally to answer your inquiries, process your orders or give you access to certain information.
- For existing customers, processing is necessary to fulfill the contract or pre-contractual measures.
- In the case of potential customers, we refer to the legal basis of the legitimate interest in initiating business.
- In the context of the billing of services, we are obliged by the Federal Tax Code (BAO), the Business Code (UGB) and the Value Added Tax Act (UStG) to store the data for the purpose of tax calculation and tax correction as well as the accounting obligations that apply to us. If we do not provide your data, we cannot meet our obligations.
- We store the data of existing customers as long as the business relationship is maintained. After termination, we keep the contact details for as long as the aforementioned legal provisions require (up to 30 years)
- All billing data will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods (usually for 7 years) and then deleted or made anonymous, provided the aforementioned special regulations do not standardize any deviations from this.
- Upon your written request, we will inform you about the data we have stored about you. You also have the right to have this data corrected, deleted and/or blocked at any time.
- In addition to our internal employees with access authorization, only the billing data is passed on to our tax consultants (and thus to third parties).
The contractual partner agrees that the personal data he has filled in will be stored and processed for the purpose of advertising and internal company use. Spirit Design observes the applicable data protection regulations when collecting, using and processing personal data. If there is the possibility of entering personal data (e-mail address, name, address, etc.) within the Internet offer, this is done voluntarily.
The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation. The legal basis for data processing for the purpose of sending the newsletter is your consent. We process your data for the purpose of sending the newsletter until you revoke your consent. To process the newsletter dispatch, we work together with the operator Sendinblue GmbH based in Germany. With regard to your data stored by us, you have the right to information, correction, restriction and objection, data processing as well as deletion and portability of your data.
Responsible and contact
Responsible for the processing of (personal) data is:
Spirit Design – Innovation and Brand GmbH, FN 183622h
1130 Wien, Wattmanngasse 8
You can reach those responsible at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +43 1 367 79 79-0.
If you contact us by e-mail, the data you enter will be stored with us for 6 months for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. This data will not be passed on without your consent.